The musings are
perpetually under construction: insomniac indulgences
with, I hope, the
occasional breeze or two of true nocturnal pneuma.
- life, love, Nature, passion, and the sacred -- in a nutshell.
In Literature - contribute to our
project, or just enjoy.
Book Review of Angela Carter's The
Book Review of Sulamith Wulfing's Maidens
- explanation and exploration of our motto.
the divine breath, hymn of wind, paean, song, whisper, air.
wine from the true vine; a page of Dionysian discoveries.
- Wordsworth, Yeats, Graves, Lawrence, Stevens, more.
(original) - a few selections.
Muse Message Boards
Tess of Midnight Muse
- meet the creatrix of this musey matrix.
Particular Path - I currently consider myself
a Greco-eclectic polyagnostic panentheist rational/ecstatic chthonic
Pagan & aspiring maenad. All in one breath, too.
- a brief description of the religion, for those
unfamiliar with it.
Article - my interview in Cincinnati's
CityBeat Magazine, Autumn 1996,
Kentucky University student Jennifer Farney.
of a Broom-Closet Skeptic" - the
Temple of Pleasant Fabrics"
- All hail Satin! (And silk, and velvet...)
Different Types of Pagans" -
completely hilarious. Accurate too.
& Webrings - including a graphic
you can copy if you want to link to us.